Interested in Community, Public and Global Health? Want to understand different approaches to international development? APAMSA has partnered with the Comprehensive Rural Health Project (CRHP) in Jamkhed, India to make available a three week course studying community health and development.
• Village Health Worker Training
• Delivery of Pre/Post Natal Care
• Adolescent Girls Program and Pre-School Programs • Women’s Health
• Agriculture and Watershed Development
• Working with and Empowering Communities
APPLY NOW HERE
Application deadline March 1st, 2017
Check out the 2017 Global Health Fellowship flyer
Contact email@example.com for questions!