Over the last couple of weeks, several APAMSA chapters have held bone marrow registration drives!
- March 2 – 4: Touro University Nevada
- March 8: Johns Hopkins Medical School
- March 8-12: Mt Siani Medical School
- March 6: VCU/MCV Community Health Fair
- May 29: NYMC at Asian Heritage Festival
As part of our spring 2010 campaign, we are encouraging chapters to hold bone marrow registration drives and register their drives with the national Bone Marrow Coordinator (email@example.com). To guide chapters started, we’ve also posted some helpful how-to guides.
Check out the narrated potential bone marrow donor registration.